Thursday 21 March 2024

merry christmas - lotv

good morning to all
my christmas themes continue and i have three more coloured images added to projects and to share and then i'm up to date, yay..
on my card today i thought i would try something a little different with my backing paper, i have stamped onto my paper and the ink hasn't transfered onto my mirri strips giving me a bit of a different look, i am well impressed with the result.. 


sadly the image from LOTV is now discontinued.

 here is my list of some of the items used
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
vintage photo, tattered rose, walnut stain, antique linen, weathered wood, peeled paint, shabby shutter
papers:
papers: Fabriano 5 - water colour paper
designer paper: first edition - all that glistens
sizzix: gold mirri card
7" x 7" base card
stamps:
LOTV: away in a manger - discontinued
dies:
spellbinder: fancy squares & square
creative expressions: merry christmas
memory box - snowflakes
miscellaneous:
foam pads
double sided tape


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x
 

No comments: