Sunday 17 June 2018

baby girl

good morning crafters
happy Sunday
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and you are managing to be a little crafty.
me: i will be doing a little more pencil colouring practice. lol
Today I have a baby girl card to share using an adorable digi stamp from
Lili of the valley:
Clouds
The image is so scummy and I have chosen to keep my card fairly simple.

My card:


I have to admit i'm still a novice with adding sequins to my card they are so fiddly.
Colouring medium today is with prismacolor pencils.
I love all the super cute/cuddly soft toy animals squeezed into the basket.


Here's what I have used to create my card:
stamp:  clouds (digi): lili of the valley, sentiments: lili of the valley 
Papers/card: white 6"x6" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: first edition.
dies: spellbinder
ribbon: pink satin & pink teddies
embellishment: pink & posh sequins
distress ink: spun sugar

Colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle
prismacolor pencils: burnt ochre, eggshell, peach, pale peach, pink, deco pink, white, sand, french grey 10% 20% 30% 50% and 70%


Join me again soon for my next project.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: