Wednesday 12 October 2016

glad tidings

hi just popping in today to share another christmas creation.
my image has been coloured up with my favorite medium distress ink and this cute image is called away in a manger from Lili of the valley sadly now retired. i have to say i don't normally enhance my images with background colour as i am always afraid of messing up but last week i joined in with Kit and Clowder's confidence challenge. i needed to push myself and this was one area i knew i should return to as i had skirted round it when i did the distress ink project class and i feel i have surpassed myself and i'm so pleased i did.

here's my card:

lili of the valley: away in a manger

onto what i have used:
6x6" card base
linen card and paper from my stash
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
distress ink:
tattered rose, antique linen, walnut stain, forest moss, peeled paint, chipped sapphire
dies:
ldrs: fancy rectangles & layers
embellishments:
pearl ribbon

all it leaves me to say is: have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.
thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

princess said...

I love the use of mauve, not normally a Christmas colour but looks so soft and perfect. Wonderful colouring

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ann. Love the stamp and beautiful colours
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet just love this classy card Love and hugs Carole x