Sunday 23 October 2016

i'm so thankful

hi everyone.
popping in today to share my card with you all.
i've coloured up this adorable image called fay loves fall from stampingbellas tiny townie range with my distress ink. i really love this medium and it's all thanks to KC project class sharing their knowledge i can colour these cute images.

my card

i have chosen to go for a very autumnal feel on my card and the jury is still out on my background colouring though. but i do love my finished card.
here are a couple more snap shots showing the glitter i have added using my sakura gel pens (i just love em)



onto what i have used:
7x7" white base card
papers: lili of the valley & nitwit collections Enchantment (retired from lotv)
dies: ldrs rectangle layers, flourish, leaves & tonic layered circles
ink: stazon timber brown & memento espresso truffle
sakura gelly roll pen: clear star
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, walnut stain, antique linen, old paper, forest moss, fosilized amber, peeled paint, hickory smoke, festive berries, ground espresso
embellies: wooden buttons, cones, berries, velvet ribbon and large white paper rose

all it leaves me to say is: hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, enjoy and craft happy Ann
thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A beautiful autumnal card, love the stamp and pretty design
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card and your design is spectacular! I love that paper and how the little beauty is nestled in among the pretty fall colours. You really knocked this one outta the park... it's gorgeous!

Sue said...

Hi Ann, this is a gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured that image and your card design is lovely with the details you have added. The background is amazing - honestly this is beautiful.
Sue...xxx

Donna Mosley said...

This is gorgeous Ann, love your wonderful colouring and lovely design.