Wednesday 10 July 2019

Ruby

welcome to my share for today.
my card today was made for my six year old grand daughter Ruby's birthday and i have used a rubber stamp by saturated canary and i have coloured my image with distress ink.

my card:



this image so reminds me of Ruby my granddaughter her looks are like butter wouldn't melt lol. 

goodies used:
6x6" white card base
stamps: saturated canary - elphie, sentiments - lotv
ink: image & sentiments - memento espresso truffle
distress ink - antique linen, walnut stain, vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, spun sugar, victorian velvet, mermaid lagoon, gathered twigs.
papers: fabrian 5 water colour card, first edition - sweet nothings, white, white glitter & pink card.
dies: ldrs - guilde oval, mft - stiched ovals, sizzix alphabet - tim holtz
embellishments: woc mulberry roses & stamens, atyou glitter pens.

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


No comments: