Saturday 27 July 2019

happy birthday

good morning crafters.
just popping in with todays card project
a simple layered birthday card using some beautiful shabby chic papers by maja designs and an adoreable image from Stampingbella

my card:






here is my list of goodies used to create my project:

stamps: Stampingbella-image & Lili of the valley-sentiments
inks: memento espresso truffle image & sentiments
distress re-inkers: hair-walnut stain, antque linen. dresses: spun sugar, victorian velvet, aged mahogany, faded jeans. tights-faded jeans, banners-faded jeans, shoes-spun sugar, aged mahogany
papers: 6x6" white base card, backing papers-maja design - denim & girls, stamped image: fabriano5 water colour paper.
embellishments: dohickey die, sparkle medium-blue ice.

all it leave me to say now is:
welcome to my new followers/follower, enjoy your weekend and craft happy. Ann

No comments: