Tuesday 9 July 2019

mr & mrs

well crafters welcome to my share for today.
yay i have done some colouring and i've made a few cards that i will be sharing over the next few days.
but today i'm starting with a wedding card i've made using one of the adorable curvy girl stamps by
stampingbella that i have recently purchased from dies to die for

my card


i do love creating wedding cards they are my favorite makes


my card has been kept somewhat clean and simple and i have painted her using my distress inks and a few of my favorite dies, colouring skills all thanks to Kit and Clowder online clouring classes and project classes (distress ink).

i also have to say that my colouring mojo hasn't returned fully but i have enjoyed my recent colouring fest that also includes a birthday card for my grand daughter Ruby.

here's my list of goodies used:
card base: 6x6" white card
stamp: stampingbella curvy girl bride and cut it out die
papers: raspberry road (lili of the valley retired), fabriano 5 water colour card, white card
dies: ldrs guilded oval, mr & mrs (not sure)
inks: memento espresso truffle (image), distress re-inkers in: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, walnut stain, dusty concord, forest moss, mowed lawn.
embellishments: atyou glitter pen - gold, sparkle medium - diamond.

thanks for stopping by.
join me again soon for my next share, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann




No comments: