Friday 12 July 2019

happy birthday

good morning crafters 
popping in today with a card project using one of my many stamps from Lili of the Valley.
colouring medium is with distress re-inkers.
my card:


i can relate the image to so many in the family and myself on the odd occassion lol


list of goodies used:
stamps: lili of the valley - it's my party and sentiments
card/papers: 6x6" white base card, first edition mulberry, white card
inks: image & sentiments - memento espresso truffle, distress re-inkers - antique linen, vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, dusty concord, tumbled glass, walnut stain, weathered wood
embellishments: atyou - glitter pens, spakle medium - diamond, satin ribbon, woc - roses & stamens.

all it leaves me to say now:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy, Ann

No comments: