Tuesday 23 July 2019

happy birthday

welcome to my card project share for today.
i have recently had a brief dabble (little colouring fest) with my distress ink and today i'm stopping by to share a birthday card using one of my Stampingbella stamps and some absolutely adoreable papers from Maja designs.

my card:








i have tried to keep my colouring palet to a minimum and i have added lots of glitter which sadly you cannot see in the photo.

my list of goodies for this project:
image: stampingbella - bree loves buttercream
sentiments - lili of the valley
paper/card: 
image: fabriano 5
card: maja designs - denim & girls, white card, 7x7" white card base
dies: tonic circles, corner die unknown
ink: image and sentiments - memento espresso truffle
image colours:
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, walnut stain, fosilized amber, faded jeans, spun sugar, victorian velvet, aged mahogany, tea dye.
embellishments: pink satin ribbon, sparkle medium, atyou glitter pens.


join me again soon for my next project, thanks for stopping by
enjoy your day and craft happy, Ann



No comments: