Thursday 11 July 2019

happy birthday

hi crafters and welcome to my share for today.
my card today is a shabby chic style very girlie birthday card and my image has been coloured up with distress ink. 
today's image is by the very talented Krista Smith of saturated canary and it was a sad day when ldrs stopped producing rubber stamps (i love Krista's style) i only have a few physical stamps and a few digi stamps so they keep me somewhat happy (when i remember to print them).
my card:




my list of goodies used:
stamps: saturated canary - charmings, lotv - sentiments
card: 6x6" white base card
papers: maja design - denim & girls, pink, blue & white card, fabriano 5 water colour card.
inks: image - mememto espresso truffle
distress ink - antique linen, walnut stain, vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, aged mahogany, faded jeans, spun sugar, victorian velvet, weathered wood.
dies: ldrs - guilded oval and doily, mft - stiched ovals & circles
embellishments: woc - roses & stamens, pink satin ribbon, sparkle medium - diamond.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann




No comments: