Tuesday 6 August 2019

happy birthday - lotv image

Good morning crafters, welcome to my card share for today.
a simple birthday card (some what tomboyish) for a little girl who maybe football crazy.
colouring medium is with my trusted distress ink, image is from Lili of the Valley and my papers are bo-bunny.

my card:





it has been a while since i have used this image and i need to do a whole load more as my stash of cards have dwindled somewhat.
so onto what i have used:

stamps: Lili of the Valley - Annabel football and sentiments
papers: bo-bunny - liberty collection
ink: image and sentiments - memento espresso truffle
colours used: vintage photo, tattered rose, antique linen, walnut stain, worn lipstick, festive berries, old paper, faded jeans, mowed lawn, forest moss.
dies: tonic circles, Marianne circle flower,
embellishments: red satin ribbon, wild orchid roses and atyou glitter pens

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy, Ann


No comments: