Friday 7 July 2017

wishing you a very happy birthday

hi and good morning everyone

 popping in today with my DC inspiration for Lili of the valley's
July Facebook challenge. 
"Feature a Creature"
I have chosen to use the really cute Balloon Bunny
to create a cas card and I have coloured my image with distress ink


I have kept my colour pallet very simple and I have done a little embossing with one of my dies to frame the image.

here's what I have used:
6x6" white base card
Fabriano5 water colour card
paper from my stash
stamps:
all Lili of the Valley visit: www.liliofthevalley.co.uk
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
distress ink:
antique linen, walnut stain, spun sugar, tattered rose, aged mahogany.
pink satin ribbon
pin flair pearl wand
sakura gel roll pens.
dies:
spellbinder (create a card) squares.

Challenge details:

for more details on the challenge visit:
@liliofthevalleycrafts
if your not on Facebook you can always enter via email: Lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk

Welcome to the July Challenge - and this month the theme Feature a Creature :-) We have so many cute stamps and Simply Print images with animals you are spoilt for choice :-)

Because we are a bit late starting the challenge this month we are going to make it super long, so you have loads of time to create something and join in x

There are 3 prizes on offer and the winners will be drawn at random from all the entries;
1st - £20 LOTV voucher
2nd - £15 LOTV voucher
3rd - £10 LOTV voucher

To enter, just post your photo in this event - and don't forget to check back to see if you are one of the lucky winners :-)

To be eligible, your card or project will need to fit the theme and feature an LOTV image. 1 Entry per person please. The challenge closes on Sunday 23rd July at 9pm UK time (ignore the time in the challenge details - it won't let me have an event for longer than 2 weeks!) We will announce the winners asap after that.

thanks for visiting today and all it leaves me to say now:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous. I love the beautiful simplicity of this card. Great colouring and again, this is so pretty!

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card xx