Friday 14 July 2017

Season's greetings

oh Christmas tree


back again with another Christmas share my hubby thinks I've gone potty
Christmas in July 
as we all know crafters have to be prepared
today's image is another cutie stamp from lili of the valley
'festive tree' 
(I hope that some of you managed to grab some super bargains last week from lotv)
I have used my prismacolor pencils again along with my sakura glitter pens.

onto what I have used:

6x6" white card base
strathmore: colored pencil paper
Christmas paper from stash
linen card stock
dies:
little darlings: fancy rectangles
joy craft: snowflake boarder
christmas tree
stamps:
lili of the valley: festive tree, circular sentiments, tags, snowflake (small one)
snow flake
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
distress ink pad: weathered wood
prisma color pencils:
eggshell, white, light peach, peach, burnt orche, dark green, true green, muted turquoise, cobalt turquoise, light aqua. sunset yellow, sand, canary yellow.
sakura: glitter pens
white chiffon ribbon.

I hope you will all pop back on Saturday for my next share.

have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann


No comments: