Thursday 13 July 2017

2017 Lili of the valley Christmas release


whoop whoop
good morning everyone
today I'm sharing one of the new Christmas stamps that are due to be released
at the end of this month from lili of the valley.
I'm so excited to share
'Christmas Snowman'


I have played with quite a few of my dies as you can see.


a couple of close ups



here is what I have played with:
stamps:
lili of the valley:  Christmas snowman and Christmas sentiment circles 
6x6" white base card
paper, card and foiled card from my stash
dies:
go-kreate
creative expression by sue wilson: poinsettia
Christmas tree
swirl die
little darlings: fancy rectangles
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
copic markers:
c's: 0, 1, 3, 5 
e's: 35, 37, 43, 44, 47, 49
r's: 29, 32, 35, 37, 81
g's: 94, 99
sakura glitter pen
at you-spica glitter pen

lots more to see over the few weeks so keep an eye out on all the social media platforms

I look forward to sharing a few more.
thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day and craft happy. Ann





No comments: