Tuesday 11 July 2017

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas 



good morning everyone
I hope you all enjoyed a very crafty weekend.
just popping in today with another Christmas card using one of my
lili of the valley Christmas stamps
dropping the shopping
 and I have used my prismacolor pencils as my colouring medium.
I have created a clean and simple card.
the image is just so uber chic.

onto what I have used:

6x6" white card base
strathmore: colored pencil paper
fancy Christmas paper from my stash
dies:
MFT: scalloped frame squares 
stamps:
lili of the valley: dropping the shopping, Christmas circular sentiments
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
prismacolor pencils:
white, eggshell, light peach, peach, burnt orche, hot pink, pink, cream, 30% cool grey, 50% cool grey, 70% cool grey, black.
sakura: glitter pens
distress ink:
spun sugar

thanks for stopping by
all it leaves me to say now is:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann




No comments: