Thursday 29 June 2017

birthday wishes

hi and good morning everyone

well I'm back today to share another card project and I thought I would create a fancy shaped card using my go kerate dies, they allow me to create something a little different.
I have also had another bash doing the June pencil class over at kit and clowder
this time using a different image
isn't she a stunner.
kit and clowder colouring journey


maybe next time I have a vibrant image I  think I will add it to an all white background. and add a few pops of colour in my embellies.

here's what I have used:
6x6" white base card
white linen card (layers 1 and 3)
paper from my stash
dies:
ldrs creative: fancy rectangles
go-kreate (can't remember the name)
various flourish dies
wild orchid paper flowers
white stamens
distress ink: chipped sapphire
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
stamps:
Lili of the valley midsummer night, tag sentiments
diesire: love is all you need
primascolor pencils:
white, eggshell, light peach, peach, indanthrone blue, violet, cobalt blue, sky blue light, parma violet, lavender, dark green, light green, true green, carribean sea, non-photo blue, mineral orange, golden rod, 10% cool grey, 30% cool grey.

that's all for today
I hope you all have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

No comments: