Saturday 7 January 2023

happy new year & and more christmas cards

hi and welcome to my first share of 2023
i hope everyone has managed to enjoy a good christmas & new year. 
this christmas we celebrated christmas day with our son Adrian, daughter in law Sally, grandchildren Oliver, Phoebe and Rob & Sue Sally's parents and what a great day it was and what a fabulous feast we had, we even managed a few shots of baby guinness (my fave) plus quite a few other alcoholic tipples as well.

back to my share
a completed card using one of the images i coloured up back in may 2022 and i've gone for a rustic feel (i have created a card using the same base layout from a while ago) i do love my lotv images and my image has been painted with distress ink.


my images from may 2022 i think there is only one left to be added to a card project...



colours used:
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
hair: stormy sky
shoes & coat: old paper, shabby shutters
scarf: weathered wood, antique linen
skirt: antique linen
basket: walnut stain, shabby shutters, peeled paint, festive berries

and my supplies:

stamp: lili of the valley: festive fairy
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
fabriano 5 - water colour card
7" x 7" white base card
papers: gold foiled card, designer papers: first edition
dies: mft, press-cut, lady e flowers & foliage, die from my stash
embellishment: glitter pen, frantage - shabby white

once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

 

No comments: