Sunday 8 January 2023

christmas continued

good morning crafters my christmas card making continues as i have lots of coloured images still waiting to be added to projects.
today i'm back with a fabulous image from stampingbella, this evokes many christmas memories for me from when my two children where small and how they looked forward to seeing santa.

 
my card was completed just before christmas 


 colours used:
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
beared: weathered wood
father Christmas coat, pants & hat: festive berries, stormy sky (shading), speckled egg
boots: black soot
chair: mowed lawn, walnut stain
girl: faded jeans, victorian velvet, worn lipstick, mowed lawn, aged mahogany, evergreen bough, antique linen
boy: weathered wood, walnut stain, vintage photo, tea dye, faded jeans
santas sack: festive berries, tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade
background: stormy sky

and my supplies:

stamp: stampingbella - on santas lap
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
fabriano 5 - water colour card
7" x 7" white base card
papers: white glitter card, designer papers: first edition
dies: spellbinder squares, dies from my stash
embellishment: glitter pen, ribbon from my stash

once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: