Tuesday 17 January 2023

happy birthday

 good morning lovelies

i have a birthday card to share today. 
a simple male card for the budding golfer.


i do love my lili of the valley stamps and i was pleased as punch when the ladies released some polymer stamps including this one used today. i do beleive this stamp is available as a digi stamp: teeing off.


my chappie has been coloured with prisma color pencils and as per usual i haven't made a note of my colours used. 
he was just stamped and i got carried away colouring.

onto my supplies:

stamp: lili of the valley: teeing off
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
prismacolor pencils - colours not listed
strathmore coloured pencil paper
7" x 7" white base card
papers & card all from my stash
dies: spellbinder squares, mft scolloped edge, sizzix sentiments
self adhesive tape and foam pads

once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x


No comments: