Saturday 21 January 2023

birthday wishes

good morning crafters
popping in with another male birthday card using wallpaper paste from Lili of the Valley. i have coloured my image with my prismacolor pencils and i've used some fabulous papers from my stash. as always with my male cards i have tried to keep it simple with a little bit of fuss with my embellishments, dies and papers that i've used.


a little close - up


again appologies i havn't listed the prismacolor pencils i've used.

onto my supplies:

stamp: lili of the valley: wallpaper paste
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
prismacolor pencils - colours not listed
distress ink: walnut stain, tumbled glass
strathmore coloured pencil paper
6" x 6" white base card
papers & card all from my stash
dies: joycraft, mft scolloped edge, creative expression 
self adhesive tape and foam pads
wooden buttons

once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

 

No comments: