Friday 30 March 2018

just for you....

Birthday Boy
good morning crafters.

my share for today, i'm continuing with my fella fest and today i am back with:
Lazy afternoon by Lili of the valley.
my image is one of the very first stamps i bought from lotv over six years ago,
and i still adore these vintage guys
my image has been coloured with distress ink.

my completed card:

Lazy afternoon


goodies used:
stamp - Lazy afternoon & sentiments, Lili of the valley
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, fabriano5: water colour card, designer paper: 
carta bella: well travelled 
dies - mft.

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, sakura glitter pens.
skin - vintage photo
hair - antique linen
hat - walnut stain
top - faded jeans
shorts & shoes - walnut stain


thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say now is:

join me again soon, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included

No comments: