Wednesday 21 March 2018

with love on your....

good morning crafters
Well i have had a fab few days of colouring with my copic's and distress ink and i've enjoyed sharing my completed cards with you all.

today i'm back with another completed card using the fabulous:
Colouring medium today is distress ink.

here's my card: with love on your birthday


and a close up


inside of my card using up my cut-outs



my card has been kept simple, the papers are so gorgeous

goodies used:
stamp - Edna loves to sweep from dies to die for. with love on your birthday: mag freebie
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, fabriano5: water colour card, designer paper: 
dovecraft
dies - all ldrs

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, sakura & atyou glitter pens.
skin - vintage photo, worn lipstick
hair - antique linen, walnut stain
wings - weathered wood, atyou glitter pen.
dress & head bow - hickory smoke
apron - spun sugar
crockery - spun sugar, weathered wood, sakura glitter pen.
pumps - hiclory smoke
duster - spun sugar, victorian velvet.

thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say now is:
welcome Mary to my crafty patch

join me again soon, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Oh she's just fab a brilliant card Love and hugs Carole x