Saturday 17 March 2018

happy birthday

well my current card making fest continues with my lili fellas
good morning crafters 
welcome to my Saturday share 
popping in with another male/masculine card using my very adorable lili of the valley stamp: yee ha and his little companion dog.

here is my card


i have opted for a simple matt and layered card using some super papers by bo bunny and embellished my card with a sheriff's badge.

and i've duplicated the front of my card on the inside to.


my image has been coloured up with distress ink and iv'e added a little sparkle with my glitter pen.

goodies used:
stamp - lili of the valley: yee ha. happy birthday - unknown
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, fabriano5: water colour card, designer paper: 
Bo Bunny liberty collection
dies - spellbinder square and label, star - un branded

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, walnut stain distress pen.
skin - vintage photo, 
top - hickory smoke
neck scarf - victorian velvet
jeans - faded jeans
sneakers - old paper
dog - antique linen, walnut stain
stars - fossilised amber

thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say now is:
join me again soon, enjoy your saturday day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included





4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love the design Love and hugs Carole x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This card is adorable!

Hugs,
Chriss

crafthappyann said...

thanks Carole

crafthappyann said...

cheers Chriss