Saturday 31 March 2018

birthday boy.

good morning everyone
 welcome to my share this Easter weekend.
this is my last card in this little fella fest and i hope you have enjoyed my projects.
again i have kept my card pretty simple giving my image a little 3d lift and a little fussy cutting to make him stand out.
my card project:

playing golf

goodies used:
stamp - Playing Golf & sentiments, Lili of the valley
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, fabriano5: water colour card, designer paper: 
carta bella: well travelled 
dies - mft.

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, sakura glitter pens.
skin - vintage photo
hair - walnut stain
hat - twisted citroen
top - spun sugar, twisted citroen
shorts - antique linen
shoes - walnut stain
bag - pumice stone
clubs - walnut stain, weathered wood


thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say now is:

join me again soon, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping links included

No comments: