Saturday 19 November 2022

Merry Christmas no5

still in the swing of christmas card making
hi and welcome to my festive share for today.
this is not quite the card i had intended to make but i just love how it's blended together with all the traditional colours of christmas, from the backing paper to the colours used on the image: three amigas (stampingbella) 



i have also used three of my current fav dies and a little wired red ribbon to complete.

my supplies: 
stamp: three amigas, holiday fun, stampingbella
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
fabriano 5 - water colour card
7"x7" white base card
papers: white linen card, designer papers from my old stash
dies: anna-marie, joycraft
embellishment: glitter pen

once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x


 

No comments: