Tuesday 15 November 2022

Merry Christmas no4

 hi and welcome to my festive share for today.
a completed card using one of the images i coloured quite some time ago.
for my cards i have used a simple theme for the bases. i usually fold back and decorate all the panels but on my last three cards i have measured and cut approx 4cm off the opening edge. 


my coloured image from May


there are still quite a few images patiently waiting to be added to greetings cards and as soon as i have completed them they will be shared on my usual platforms.

colours

skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
hair:  antique linen
skirt: antique linen
cardigan & hat: aged mahogany, Victorian velvet
wings: antique linen
bunting: weathered wood

and my supplies:

stamp: lili of the valley: christmas bunting
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
fabriano 5 - water colour card
6" x 6" white base card
papers: white glitter card, designer papers: first edition
dies: ldrs, presscut, joycraft
embellishment: glitter pen

once again all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: