Friday 11 November 2022

merry christmas no 2

good morning lovelies
popping in to share my second festive card using one of my lili of the valley images i coloured up back in May.
hopefully this is a springboard and my journey in card making is on the up.


i have created a simple two thirds front on my card with the image centralised to balance my project.

my coloured image from may that has been patiently waiting to adorn a christmas card.



colours
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
hair:  antique linen, walnut stain
outfit, slippers & bow: spun sugar, victorian velvet, aged mahogany
sock: festive berries
bed: weathered wood, stormy sky
bedding: spun sugar
teddy: walnut stain, antique linen
cat: fossilized amber, tea dye, black soot

and my supplies:
stamp: lili of the valley: wishing and waiting
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
fabriano 5 - water colour card
6" x 6" white base card
papers: white shimmer card, designer papers: maja designs
dies: ldrs, presscut, joycraft
embellishment: frantage


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x


 

No comments: