Friday 4 January 2019

mr & mrs

good morning crafters and welcome to my
Penultimate completed card make from my recent colouring fest:
a wedding card

image: Bridesmaids from Lili of the Valley


i had no idea how i was going to finish this project off when i had coloured my image and then it hit me a cas card nothing too fussy and hey presto my card was created.
i just love my glitter card it's such a revalation as the sparkles are picked up in the image.
there is a tiny mistake in the construction of the card but looking at it you wouldn't know.


my image has been coloured with distress ink using glitter card and brown shimmer card for my background and cut embellishments, dies: spellbinder, corner from my stash, creative expressions, emblishments: glitter pens

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: