Monday 7 January 2019

a new home

good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today
well this is the last coloured image that has now made it onto a completed card from my:
what the doctor ordered colouring fest

image: A New Adventure, Lili of the valley


my image has been coloured with distress ink, background papers: first edition, dies by tonic and spellbinder,  emblishments: wild orchid paper flowers, glitter pens and stamped sentiments from lili of the valley.

my next set of stamps are waiting in the wings to be coloured up and added to some new projects and maybe i will share some softtoys i am in the process of making too. i just need to complete their outfits.

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, looking  and any comments you leave on my projects.
enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: