Monday 14 January 2019

happy birthday

 good morning everyone and welcome to my share for today
i thought that i would have a change of colouring medium on my card project today and i've been dabling with my prismacolor pencils.
i felt a little rusty, it's been quite a while since i used them last.

image: Lili of the Valley fairy wings digi stamp

Fairy wings
my card has been kept fairly simple using glittered backing papers and i've used white glitter card for all the die cuts to coordinate the project. 
pink and white always go perfect together.
i just love all the sparkles.


here's my list of goodies used:
card: 6x6" white base, glittered paper & card from my stash, strathmore 400 series paper (image)
ink: memento espresso truffle
rubber stamps: Lili of the valley image and sentiment
dies: ldrs, tonic, magnolia, corner die from my stash
embellishments: pink satin ribbon, glitter paste and sakura glitter pen.
medium: prisma colour pencils in:
white, eggshell, peach, light peach, light umber, hot pink, deco pink, lavender, chocolate, dark brown.

for my next projects i am debating which images i need to choose for my up-coming distress ink colouring fest. 
oh the dilemma lol

all it leave me to say now is:
thanks for popping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann. xx



No comments: