Saturday 9 February 2019

Candle: your in my thoughts

just popping in with a requested candle for a friend.
my friend asked if i would do this request forher as she wants to give this candle to her friend who has sadly had a bereavement in the family.
just a simple poinent candle using a beautiful stamp by Sylvia Zet from whimsy stamps.

my candle:

whimsy stamps: lullaby
i have stamped onto tissue and coloured my image with my copic markers
and i have added some sparkles to the snow and wings




here's what i have used:
copic markers:
e00, 11, 21, 04, 49, 47, 44, 43, 41
r20
b91, 60, bv31

ivory chaple candle
sparkle medium: diamond & blue ice

stamps:
whimsy, lullaby
lili of the valley, sentiments

ink:
memento, espresso truffle

thanks for stopping by,
have a lovely weekend and craft happy. Ann

No comments: