Sunday 17 February 2019

oscar the rabbit

good morning crafters
welcome to my share for today
A little spot of knitting.
Meet Oscar this weeks knitting poject.
 I have to admit I have fads/fazes of jumping from one craft to another and although I have a few projects in the wings I couldn't resist making this fella.
I have made him minus the clothes as I decided to use a multi coloured dk yarn and I couldn't resist making a little dickie bow to finish him off.

Oscar


the original pattern is Bo from https://www.maryjanestearoom.com
were you will find some sweet knitting patterns by Susan Hickson



Although I have to admit I need to improve on some of my sewing skills i have to say 
he's handsome nonetheless.

here's what i have used:
3mm needles
hayfied: spirit dk 

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, welcome to my new followers, enjoy the rest of the weekend and craft happy. Ann. x


No comments: