Tuesday 1 May 2018

may your baby

fill your heart with joy

hi and happy May everyone
popping in today with a cute baby card using one of the new digi stamps from
this is polka dots and it's so adorable.
for my card i've tried to keep it cas style sometimes you just don't know when to stop lol.

my Card



polka dots - lili of the valley
my background papers are from my huge lotv paper stash and i have used some of the baby companion set and over stamped on the white patterned paper to continue the bunny image.
it's also a first outing for my main sentiment (stamping all day).
i think this new release from lili of the valley will prove to be pretty popular. all the images are so darn adorable.

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - polka dots (digi): lili of the valley, sentiments from: Stamping all day (Nicky Lorch), lotv: baby companion set & labels.
papers/card - white 6"x6" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: lotv paper pads and white card.
dies - marianne
pink satin ribbon
pink pearl wand - pinflair

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prismacolor pencils.
colour combos are from K&C fav combo list (prismacolor)

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping/web links included.

No comments: