Saturday 5 May 2018

happy birthday

hi and good morning crafters
happy saturday and bank holiday weekend (uk)
stopping by today to share a clean and simplish card using the uber cute digi stamp pom pom from 
this little cutie has been coloured with prismacolor pencils. (colouring practice)

my card


i have used a few dies to create my cameo effect and i have created a little ribbon border too. i have done a little distressing (paper scraping) to the edges of my paper and card using my distressing tool.

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - pompom (digi): lili of the valley, sentiments: lili of the valley
papers/card - white 7"x 7" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: lotv paper pads and white card.
dies - marianne, mft
pink satin ribbon

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, sakura glitter pen, prismacolor pencils.
colour combos are from K&C fav combo list (prismacolor)

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping/web links included.


No comments: