Friday 25 May 2018

first birthday

hi and good morning crafters
popping in with my latest requested card make
a birthday card for a puppy's first birthday.
with the addition of a pop up inside my card.
inspiration for the inside of my card came after watching a hobby craft show with  
on create and craft the other week.
thanks Debbie



a little peek inside my card


 colouring medium for my image is distress ink and i have managed to use up some (a couple of sheets lol) of my huge stash of papers from LOTV.

here's a list of some of the goodies i have used:
stamps: lili of the valley, image: doggie delights, sentiments: lili of the valley, stamping all day and dovecraft alpha.
papers: 6 x 6" white card base, designer paper: lili of the valley (retired), white card, fabriano5 water colour card
embellishments: pink satin ribbon, sakura glitter pen
ink: memento espresso truffle.
distress ink: vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, victorian velvet, walnut stain, antique linen, faded jeans, mermaid lagoon, shabby shutters, weathered wood.

i would like to welcome any new followers 
thanks for joining me.
all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: