Saturday 24 February 2018

happy birthday

hello and good morning

quick share today:
popping in today with another of my zodiac bella's , todays image is Scorpio picked up from dies to die for here in the UK

here's my completed card:


colouring has been done with distress ink and sparkles added using my sakura glitter pens.
the image has been die cut with a little fussy cutting and i have added walnut stain all the way around my cut out.


i do love my glitter pens lol

goodies used:
stamps - stampingbella: scorpio, sentiment: happy birthday from my stash
papers/card - white 5x7" card base, fabriano5, designer shimmer paper from my stash
dies - little darlings: gilded ovals, spellbinder: labels, unbranded: leaf flourishes
embellies -  brass buckles, wild orchid: roses, blue stamens, wow embossing powder.
emboss stamp pad

colouring medium:
inks - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, walnut stain distress pen
skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
hair - antique linen, sakura glitter pen
dress - weathered wood, atyou glitter pen
wrap/shawl - broken china, atyou glitter pen
shoes - sakura glitter pen
thats all for today
thanks for popping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning that design an stamp are fabulous such an amazing card Love and hugs Carole x