Saturday 3 February 2018

happy birthday


my Bella fest continues and I'm back with another birthday card and my stamp today is
I am still merrily colouring with my distress ink and bravely experimenting with more and more colours 
(I need to find more time to fit my kit and clowder classes in agggh).
again I have a shabby chic theme going on.

here's my list of goodies:
water colour card: fabriano5
5"x7" card base
white card stock
paper from my stash (lotv)
satin ribbon
ink: 
memento espresso truffle
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, walnut stain, pumice stone, shaded lilac, dried marigold, rusty hinge 
die by: ldrs
atyou & sakura glitter pens
stamps by:
lili of the valley: sentiments, scroll and corners

join me again tomorrow for my next share
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy, Ann




3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty and a fab stamp just loving this style of card Love and hugs Carole x

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow so pretty

Brawny x said...

A wonderful card...so elegant. I'm loving K and C classes. X