Saturday 10 February 2018

happy birthday to a Leo


hi and good morning everyone

popping in today to share another of my new bella's 
she is just delish and my colouring medium on this cutie is distress ink with a little glitter pen to add highlights to her hair and clothing.

my list of goodies and retail therapy links
6x6" white card base
paper from my stash: 
watercolour paper: fabriano5 crafteezee.co.uk
image stamp: Stampingbella from dies to die for
sentiment stamps: special wishes lili of the valley
     happy birthday (not known)
dies: Mft
inks:
memento: espresso truffle
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, antique linen, pumice stone, walnut stain.
sakura glitter pen
stick on gems

join me again soon
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann.x


2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

loving these star sign cards Ann and this is another fab design its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just beautiful! I love the way you layered the paper and I love the color combination .

Hugs,

Chriss