Sunday 16 April 2017

Big Hugs

hi, good morning and thanks for popping by.
today I am sharing one of my new bella's and I think I have fallen hook, line and sinker for them. I am a sucker for uber cute stamps.
today I am starting with Squidgy and Teddy and I can't make my mind up if to use this card as a anniversary or get-well?


my image has been coloured up with distress ink and I'm pleased as punch at my finished results. (basic technique's gained via a kit and clowder project class)

onto what I have used:
6x6" white base card
papers:
paper from my stash
fabriano5 water colour card
white card
stamps:
stamping bella: Squidgy and Teddy with sentiment
stempleglede: just a note
inks: 
stain: timber brown
memento: espresso truffle
distress inks:
vintage photo, tattered rose, walnut stain, antique linen, ground espresso, milled lavender, dusky concord
atyou glitter pens 

just would like to say thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

#SpotThisStampingBella

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is adorable Ann, love the delicate colours xx