Thursday 20 April 2017

with love on your christening

hi and good morning everyone
welcome to my share for today.
I thought I'd be a little adventurous and create a kind of peek-a-boo card for a baby boys christening and I have used some of my trusted lili of the valley stamps to adorn it along with some lovely papers and paper flowers from my stash. colouring medium for my images is distress ink.




I have played around a little as I didn't have a clue what I was doing and I have made some notes to self as what not to do next time. lol (like make sure there is nothing stamped on the reverse of the image you are using.)

here's what I have used to create my card:
6x6" white base card
Fabriano 5 water colour card
papers from my stash
dies:
tonic: circles
little darlings: fancy rectangles
Stamps:
all Lili of the valley: baby christening, church on the hill and sentiments
(not to sure if they are available in digital format)
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
stazon: timber brown
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, mermaid lagoon, weathered wood, antique linen, walnut stain, pumice stone and forest moss
embellies:
wild orchid roses & blue flowers, blue and cream paper roses, blue stamens
sakura gel glitter pen

all it leaves me to say now is:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card I love the design with the two stamps together its perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Ann, such a sweet image and I love the church in the background xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is a great design love how you have used both stamps love and hugs Carole x