Monday, 24 April 2017

birthday wishes for you

good morning to everyone
welcome to today's share.

for my card today I have gone shabby chic and I've coloured my image with distress re-inkers. 
my image is Ratatouille by Saturated Canary
and here she is:


I have kept my design really simple by letting my paper and embellishments compliment my coloured image.

here's what I have used:
7x7" white card base
paper from my stash: Anna-marie
fabriano5: water colour card stock
wild orchid paper flowers (coloured with distress ink)
white stamen 
pink stain ribbon
stamps:
saturated canary: ratatouille
lili of the valley: sentiment tags
magnolia: flourish
inks:
memento: espresso truffle
stazon: timber brown
distress re-inkers
vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, antique linen, walnut stain, spun sugar, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, weathered wood.
atyou: glitter pens

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking time to visit my little crafty patch. Ann