Monday 8 July 2024

wishing you..

a wonderful birthday
hi and welcome to my share for today
a birthday card for Ruby, she is one of my super heroes.
i can't believe that this year my beautiful granddaughter moves on to high school.

tadah my card.
 


i'd coloured my image up a couple of weeks ago not knowing what papers i was going to use and then i went off piste, i though a cas card would be perfect, i had some new mica stain sat in my stash of things not used yet and thought one of the colours i had would go well together with colours i'd used on Hayley the hero.

my stamp, mask and coloured image, cutting out the mask is always a little fiddly.


a little close up of the image


inside of the birthday card


some of the goodies i have used to create my card



and here is my list of goodies:
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
hair: walnut stain, mustard seed, scattered straw
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
top, flower & tights: crackling campfire
knickers: rutic wilderness
cape: mustard seed
papers:
watercolour paper: langton hp - smooth
backing card: my stash
7" x 7" base card
stamps: 
Stampingbella: Hayley the hero
sentiment stamps: sizzix, mft
miscellaneous:
stamped & cut out image mask
distress mica stain: wicked elixir
foam pads
double sided tape


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day and
craft happy, Ann
 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Absolutely fabulous and I love the background!