Monday 24 June 2024

a tour around my little tub garden

good morning crafters.
no card or doll share today..
stopping by to share a little tour of my garden (so to speak) in photos. i'm not an avid gardener but i do enjoy some greenery, this is my little oasis when i need to take time out for myself were i can sit quietly and enjoy the peace and quite with a morning or evening cuppa, and when it's really sunny i can sit under my huge parasol and protect myself from the suns rays.



some of the plants in the tubs i've had for more than twenty years and every now an again i add a couple more plants like the astrantia above they were added last year.


i have managed to take cuttings from two of the tubs, one of the centre jasmine's and the established honeysuckle. the mother jasmine i've had for 15 plus years and the mother honey suckle for about 5 years





i love the occasional cut flowers from the garden





the fatsia has been in my garden for twenty plus years, it was one of the first plants i bought and i've somehow managed not to kill....











roses are amongst my faveorite flowers and i do struggle with them.

ready for when the sun comes out




here is a list of plants
some you can see a couple you can't:
astillbie (two varieties)
agapanthus (two varieties/colours)
gladioli (various colours)
jasmine (three varieties)
honeysuckle
astrantia (three varieties)
roses (three varieties)
peonies (three varieties)
eleagnus
bay tree
tulips
snowdrops
and lavender
and in spring when everything starts to wake up my favourite flowers begin to grow and blossom, they are my tulips.

thanks for stopping by enjoy your day,

and craft happy. Ann x



 

No comments: