Monday 17 June 2024

happy birthday - stampingbella image

 good morning crafters
yikes Monday's are coming around way to quick and today i thought i'd share my latest project using stampingbella's: edna loves to sweep (stamp now retired).


i have used my distress re-inkers to colour her and i keep meaning to get my pencils out for a change, but i sat down stamped and before i realised i'd not got my pencil paper out or my pencils, maybe soon..lol

handmade by: Ann Lomax




edna is such a lovely image to colour as are all the stamps in my huge huge stash and i do try to match an image to a family member were possible lol..but there are some i use more than others.


as you can see above my colour palette was a small choice on todays card.

and here is my list of goodies:
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
hair: black soot
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany
dress: saltwater taffy
pinny: speckled egg
cups: antique linen
duster: victorian velevet, vintage photo
papers:
watercolour paper: langton hp - smooth
backing paper: my stash
off white card
7" x 7" base card
stamps: 
Stampingbella: Endna loves to sweep
lotv: tags (discontinued)
dies: 
joycraft - oval, mft - banner, spellbinder - sentiment
miscellaneous:
foam pads
double sided tape
woc - mulberry rose
pink satin ribbon.

thanks for stopping by enjoy your day,

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: