Monday 15 April 2024

happy birthday - stampingbella

 hi and good morning crafters.
popping in with my share for today..
today i have used stampingbellas: edna needs a martini, a girl after my own heart....
she is one of my fav images from the bellas, but then again they are all my faves..


a little mix of shabby chic with a pop of bold colour.


a few various angles of the card
                                    





all the items used for todays project.

 here is my list of the items used
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, tumbled glass, crackling campfire, hickory smoke, antique linen
papers:
watercolour paper: langton hp - smooth
backing paper: lemon craft - gossamer blue
off white card
7" x 7" base card
stamps: 
Stampingbella: edna needs a martini
kaiser craft: background stamp
fairy sentiment stamp - my stash
mft: something for everyone
dies: 
sizzix, flourish from my stash
miscellaneous:
wild orchid flowers - various
sakura glitter pen
foam pads
double sided tape


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

No comments: