Thursday 11 April 2024

happy birthday - stampingbella

good morning everyone
well after sharing my backlog of colouring i'm back today to share a new creation. 
today i'm using a newish stamp to my stash that i have recently coloured, Vera and her Vanity from stampingbella. 


for today's card i've kept it very girlie using very soft feminine colours from my distress ink palette.


i have distressed the edges of my image and off white card and added a little embossing enamel on my image panel and added some pink satin ribbon to bring all the colours together.


the inside of my card


a little close up of the lovely Vera



                                        

for my next few shares i will be sharing card projects using a mix of some new stamps and some i've had for a while.

 here is my list of some of the items used
inks:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
vintage photo, tattered rose, walnut stain, milled lavender, spun sugar, victorian velvet, peeled paint, candied apple
papers:
watercolour paper: langton hp - smooth
backing paper: maja design - denim & girls
off white card
7" x 7" base card
stamps: Stampingbella - Vera and her vanity
mft: inside & out birthday greetings, something for everyone
LOTV: grunge corners (discontinued)
dies:
MFT: fishtail
miscellaneous:
stampendous: shabby white embossing enamel
pink satin ribbon
foam pads
double sided tape


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous