Wednesday 19 October 2022

happy halloween

hi and welcome to my share for today.
i'm happy to say i have been merrily colouring and card making over the last few days and i'm looking forward to sharing some of my makes with you all.
my current theme is halloween and i will be sharing a mix of birthday and all hallows eve cards over the next few days and my choice of halloween images are from Stampingbella and Lili of the Valley.
my card:






 here's my list of goodies used:

colours:
skin: vintage photo, tattered roseand worn lipstick 
hair: walnut stain, antique linen
dress, hat & shoes: pumice stone
hat buckle: fosilized amber
petticoat, hat ribbon & tights: crackling campfire, dried marigold
cat: black soot, worn lipstick
broom: antique linen, walnut stain

and my supplies:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
langton cold press - water colour card
7" x 7" base card
papers: white card, designer papers: echo park
dies: tonic, sizzix & stash
stamp: hattie love halloween, Stampingbella. 
sentiments: lili of the valley


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

1 comment:

jn said...

I just saw your post on FB and decided to come take a peak. What great card ideas ! Love your choices of colors and your technique. It nice to see someone using inks instead of copics for a change. I will be back!