Tuesday 25 October 2022

get your witchy on

good morning one and all
welcome to my last halloween share for this year.
i'm still going down the girlie route with my colour choices, it makes them look so different LOL. 
i have to admit i have enjoyed my colour variations on my recent makes and next batch of halloween cards may be more in traditional colours of black, purple, orange and red but thats a way off, i need to create some christmas and birthday themed cards.





i do love challenging myself though.

onto my list of goodies used:

colours
skin: vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
hair:  antique linen
outfit & hat: spun sugar, worn lipstick, broken china, tumbled glass
micellanious colours: scatterd straw, rusty hinge, fosilized amber
background: broken china, speckled egg

and my supplies:
fade resistant dye ink: memento - expresso truffle
Tim Holtz:  distress ink
langton cold press - water colour card
7" x 7" base card
papers: linen white card, designer papers: lemoncraft
stamp: willow the witch
sakura glitter pen - various


thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

and craft happy. Ann x

 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love...