Tuesday 3 December 2019

merry christmas lili of the valley edwardian christmas

popping in with another chrismtas card today
and i hope all is well with you all
todays card i have done a little bit of fussy cutting around the image to create a topper and my card has been completed using lots of new dies to my crafting stash.
my image has been coloured with distress ink and i have used a 000 brush.
(i forget to mention my brushes).

my card:


i have used some beautiful papers from maja design and a little glitter card to add some sparkle.

list of goodies used:

stamps:
lili of the valley, edwardian christmas - image
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image 
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, walnut stain, bundled sage, chipped saphire, shaded lilac and weathered wood
papers:
6x6" white card base
papers - maja designs
white glitter card
fabriano 5 water colour paper
dies: merry christmas - pink & main, corner baubles - m & c (the works), precious bauble - memorybox
embellishments:
sakura & atyou glitter pens.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x

No comments: