Friday 29 November 2019

Merry Christmas

welcome to my share for today.
i hope you are all well.
popping in with a little cas Christmas card i have made using one of my newish stamps from Stampingbella
"Chrystal's Christmas label"
i had been looking for this stamp for quite a while and found it at a craft show earlier this year on Dies to Die for stall.

my card:


i was surprised how big the stamp is and i'm just so glad i have added it to my bella stamp stash.

chrystal has been coloured with distress ink and i have added highlights using my glitter pens.

list of goodies used:
stamps:
stampingbella - image
snow flake from my stash
medium:
memento ink: espresso truffle - image & sentiments
colouring medium - distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, antique linen, walnut stain, festive berries, fire brick, mowed lawnwild honey, balck soot, wearherd wood and frayed burlap.
papers:
6x6" white card base
first edition - all that glistens
fabriano 5 water colour paper
embellishments:
sakura glitter pens and stampenous frantage.

thank you so much for visiting my blog

enjoy your day and craft happy.

Ann x



No comments: